Documents on the International Campaign for Real History
Posted Friday, October 12, 2007
© Focal Point 2007 David Irving
Aaaargh, the grammar! No sooner have I opened this email than I find another.
October 12, 2007 (Friday)
THE torrent of abuse from Paul Grubach of Ohio continues. I no longer respond.
- To my last request [he writes] you answered: "I will be happy to discuss this when I have time; right now I do NOT"
- Okay, all you have to do is answer "yes" or "no" to the following question that me and many, many other people who supported you in the past want to know. It will take you just a few seconds to answer a "yes" or "no." This will be no burden on your time.
- Me and many others respectfully request that you answer the following question: Does the Hoefle document, the piece of "evidence" that changed your mind on the Holocaust, does it specifically mention "homicidal gas chambers" or the "mass murder of Jews" in various concentration camps in any spot?
- A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.
- Paul Grubach
Aaaargh, the grammar! No sooner have I opened this email than I find another - whether sent earlier or later I cannot tell. the impatient Mr Grubach appears not to realise that I have at present no broadband Internet conenction, and have to drive a forty mile round trip to go online and will have to for many more days.
- Mr. Irving,
- Me and many, many of your supporters respectfully request a simple "yes" or "no" to the following question:
- Does the Hoefle document, the document that you said could possibly "refute" Holocaust revisionism, contain any mention of "homicidal gas chambers" or the mass murder of Jews in any place?
- You cannot say that you don't have the time to answer, because this will take just a few seconds of your time.
- We await your response.
Signed, Paul Grubach.
[Previous Radical's Diary]
- Our dossier on the Origins of Anti-Semitism
- Traditional enemies shocked, awed, as The Guardian reports: David Irving plans a comeback j
- The Forward (New York) publishes its own take on the controversy over Mr Irving and the Höfle telegram